Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Profile- Vijay Patil

 Hi, I am Vijay Patil. 

 A Web Designer. 

 I work with Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
 HTML, CSS.

I can create Web Templates in Photoshop and can Convert them to HTML, CSS.
Also, can work with 'tables' as well as 'div' as per the requirement.



I have work as HTML Developer in this project : www.jainsoncontrols.com :


 














www.jainsoncontrols.com


I have designed a web site www.brainDon.com :




Logo Designing For My Blogs :
 
www.webkida.blogspot.com




www.freecsstips-tricks.blogspot.com :













Contact : 

 Email : neo.vjy@gmail.com

Contact : +91 8976375334 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the information provided! I was looking for this data for a long time, but I was not able to find the trusted source..
    Custom Web Design Service Company

    ReplyDelete